dv1000 laptop how to enter recovery partition? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on dv1000 laptop how to enter recovery partition? - Hewlett Packard ; I did not get any CD's with my laptop, how do I enter the recovery partition to load factory defaults?...

  1. dv1000 laptop how to enter recovery partition?

    I did not get any CD's with my laptop, how do I enter the recovery
    partition to load factory defaults?

  2. Re: dv1000 laptop how to enter recovery partition?

    I have a desktop, but assume it works the same way. Try going to Start >
    All Progs. > PC Help & Tools. You should see something that says HP PC Sys.
    Recovery. Double check your help section to verify this matches your laptop.
    Good luck.

    "Ron" wrote in message
    news:1162862992.561649.321540@f16g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
    >I did not get any CD's with my laptop, how do I enter the recovery
    > partition to load factory defaults?

+ Reply to Thread