Officejet d155xi - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Officejet d155xi - Hewlett Packard ; I'm not able to copy a small diagram to full page size: i.e. 'Special Features' - 'Fit to Page' etc. Any ideas why this will not work. The update I'm using is: A1401_20_ENU_XP.exe Thanks - Dave --- David Scott Hampshire, ...

  1. Officejet d155xi

    I'm not able to copy a small diagram to full page size: i.e. 'Special
    Features' - 'Fit to Page' etc. Any ideas why this will not work. The update
    I'm using is: A1401_20_ENU_XP.exe

    Thanks - Dave

    ---
    David Scott
    Hampshire, England

  2. Re: Officejet d155xi

    Is "Fit to Page" one of the printer's properties, or are you printing an Acrobat
    PDF? If the latter, render the image as a bitmap... Ben Myers

    On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 20:55:45 +0100, "Dave S" wrote:

    >I'm not able to copy a small diagram to full page size: i.e. 'Special
    >Features' - 'Fit to Page' etc. Any ideas why this will not work. The update
    >I'm using is: A1401_20_ENU_XP.exe
    >
    >Thanks - Dave
    >

    >---
    >David Scott
    >Hampshire, England

  3. Re: Officejet d155xi

    Fit to page is one of the printers properties - I've used the feature
    previously but now it wont work - I've tried re-installing etc. Any ideas?

    "Ben Myers" wrote in message
    > Is "Fit to Page" one of the printer's properties, or are you printing an
    > Acrobat
    > PDF? If the latter, render the image as a bitmap... Ben Myers
    >
    > On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 20:55:45 +0100, "Dave S"
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I'm not able to copy a small diagram to full page size: i.e. 'Special
    >>Features' - 'Fit to Page' etc. Any ideas why this will not work. The
    >>update
    >>I'm using is: A1401_20_ENU_XP.exe
    >>
    >>Thanks - Dave
    >>

    >>---