Hi,
Has anyone who has the AsusTek Europa 2 Hybrid TV/Capture Card
fitted in an HP PC ever got it to capture analogue video from
composite inputs with any program other than the Sonic software that
seems to come with all HP PC's.
I cannot capture with Magix MEP10 or Ulead Video Studio 10 plus at
all. Any information about this Card appreciated. I can find nothing
on the Asus website. This new machine I have is an HP m7480uk and IMHO
is a complete mess of incompatible hardware and software. I have never
had so many problems with a PC. From a faulty DVD RW Drive which I am
waiting for a replacement to MCE 2005 not working with Files it should
be.
Regards
James