Need HP 4N Plus User Manual (Printer) - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Need HP 4N Plus User Manual (Printer) - Hewlett Packard ; Hello, I am looking for an HP 4N Plus User Manual (Printer). Can you help? Thank You...

  1. Need HP 4N Plus User Manual (Printer)

    Hello,

    I am looking for an HP 4N Plus User Manual (Printer). Can you help?
    Thank You

  2. Re: Need HP 4N Plus User Manual (Printer)

    That's a 4 Plus with a JetDirect card and possibly a PostScript SIMM? If the
    latter is installed, it becomes a 4M Plus, regardless of the badge on the front.

    What sort of problem do you need to solve? ... Ben Myers

    On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 17:51:31 -0500, Legacy Mac wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I am looking for an HP 4N Plus User Manual (Printer). Can you help?
    >Thank You

+ Reply to Thread