System recovery cd required for ze5300 or xt5366 - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on System recovery cd required for ze5300 or xt5366 - Hewlett Packard ; Hi there I require disk 4 of the four System Recovery CD's for an HP pavilion ze5300 or xt5366 notebook. I am using two model numbers as the name just below the display is hp pavilion ze5300, however underneath the ...

  1. System recovery cd required for ze5300 or xt5366

    Hi there

    I require disk 4 of the four System Recovery CD's for an HP pavilion
    ze5300 or xt5366 notebook. I am using two model numbers as the name just
    below the display is hp pavilion ze5300, however underneath the notebook
    is a sticker that says xt5366!

    I have scratched the fourth cd and get an error just as the recovery
    restore is about finished and cannot locate a replacement on the HP website.

    Can anyone assist?

  2. Re: System recovery cd required for ze5300 or xt5366

    dmc wrote:
    > Hi there
    >
    > I require disk 4 of the four System Recovery CD's for an HP pavilion
    > ze5300 or xt5366 notebook. I am using two model numbers as the name just
    > below the display is hp pavilion ze5300, however underneath the notebook
    > is a sticker that says xt5366!
    >
    > I have scratched the fourth cd and get an error just as the recovery
    > restore is about finished and cannot locate a replacement on the HP
    > website.
    >
    > Can anyone assist?

    Don't know if these will work but thought I'd post it for you anyway:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/SIX-HP-SYSTEM-RE...QQcmdZViewItem

  3. Re: System recovery cd required for ze5300 or xt5366

    Hi
    the easiest solution may be a visit to your nearest video or vide
    game store . they may be able to polish out the scratch .

    hope this helps
    Terr

+ Reply to Thread