Hi

Im having a couple of problems with this jetdirect 300x print server.

1. I cant log into it from my XP computer. When I put the IP into my
browser I get a bunch of blank Sun Java pages that link to Sun's site.
I've already installed java and I did it again to see if it would solve
this problem. All other java stuff works fine, but the page on the 300x
still will not load! Any ideas here?

2. Is there any way to control print jobs? When I was using an NT 4
server as the print server I could always monitor all print jobs from
my own desk (this is a small office network) and cancel if needed. But
now I cant seem to see the jobs or cancel them. Is there any way around
this?

Thanks!

Scott

www.srpics.com