Mouse Needs to plug out and into USB port - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Mouse Needs to plug out and into USB port - Hewlett Packard ; hi whenever I closed down my computer, I'll need to plug out and in m usb mouse before my computer can detect it. I've installed the drive for it already, but still got this problem. Any one can help mi ...

  1. Mouse Needs to plug out and into USB port

    hi whenever I closed down my computer, I'll need to plug out and in m
    usb mouse before my computer can detect it. I've installed the drive
    for it already, but still got this problem. Any one can help mi

    The mouse I'm using is A4 Tech mini optical mouse Model: MOP-35 US
    version

    http://www.a4tech.com/en/product2.as...ID=8&MNO=MOP-3

    Initially I was using the HP wireless mouse that came with my H
    Pavilion 753d computer but it spoilt so I changed to other mouse
    http://www.hardwareplug.com

  2. re:Mouse Needs to plug out and into USB port

    Any help please
    http://www.hardwareplug.com

+ Reply to Thread