HP m377n Media Center error - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP m377n Media Center error - Hewlett Packard ; I experienced an error which automatically shut my computer down an restarted it. I went online (cable modem) and got a message that said "Your compute has just experienced a serious error. Please send an error message." I did and ...

  1. HP m377n Media Center error

    I experienced an error which automatically shut my computer down an
    restarted it.
    I went online (cable modem) and got a message that said "Your compute
    has just experienced a serious error. Please send an error message."
    I did and received a reply that it was likely in the BIOS, and HP ha
    a fix for it; I should go to the HP link and update the BIOS
    I went to the link site and it was a general HP site. Over and over
    searched for a way to update my BIOS and prevent this "serious error
    from happening again, but was unable to find a thing, or possibl
    didn't recognize it when I saw it
    Can you help
    Thanks, P. :

  2. Re: HP m377n Media Center error

    peggy2of9 wrote:
    > I experienced an error which automatically shut my computer down and
    > restarted it.
    > I went online (cable modem) and got a message that said "Your computer
    > has just experienced a serious error. Please send an error message."
    > I did and received a reply that it was likely in the BIOS, and HP had
    > a fix for it; I should go to the HP link and update the BIOS.
    > I went to the link site and it was a general HP site. Over and over I
    > searched for a way to update my BIOS and prevent this "serious error"
    > from happening again, but was unable to find a thing, or possibly
    > didn't recognize it when I saw it.
    > Can you help?
    > Thanks, P.

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...tem=pv-22928-2