Hello,

There is a piece that has come off my Officejet Model 700. I have
looked carefully at the manual but there are no pictures or
illustrations of this part. I have not been able to figure out where it
goes or how to put it back. It looks like a paper guide of some kind.
The paper coming out of the officejet is sticking. I surmise the part
must have something to do with guiding the paper coming out of the
officejet but that is just a guess. The part is a small plastic piece
attached to a metal piece. The metal piece is at about a 50 degress
angle from the plastic piece. Anybody seen this thing and know where it
goes on the printer?

If you have mono spaced font it looks something like this:

---
/ =
/ =
| =