Getting X data back from HP8563E - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Getting X data back from HP8563E - Hewlett Packard ; You folks here were so helpful with my 4915 questions, so I've come back with a similar one on the 8563. After I have run a sweep, how do I get the X data back? The "TRA?" command sends me ...

  1. Getting X data back from HP8563E

    You folks here were so helpful with my 4915 questions, so I've come
    back with a similar one on the 8563.

    After I have run a sweep, how do I get the X data back? The "TRA?"
    command sends me back the Y data, but I can't seem to find any command
    that returns the X values.

    Thanks!
    -larry

  2. Re: Getting X data back from HP8563E

    Larry
    To my recollection, you won't be able to. You'll have to calculate it
    from FSTART, FSTOP and number of bins....

    Glenn
    > You folks here were so helpful with my 4915 questions, so I've come
    > back with a similar one on the 8563.
    >
    > After I have run a sweep, how do I get the X data back? The "TRA?"
    > command sends me back the Y data, but I can't seem to find any command
    > that returns the X values.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > -larry

+ Reply to Thread