Hello,

I've upgraded the memory of my Netserver LPr using two D6099A-69001 DIMMs.
However, the system doesn't boot up but instead there are some beep codes.
It reads as beep - bepbepbep- bepbepbep - bep. The onboard LEDs signal
errors on DIMMs 1 and 2 or 3 and 4 respectively (flashing lights). It
simply doesn't matter how the memory is configured (pairs, ...)

The manual states D6099A-69000 is the part no. for 256MB DIMM (ECC reg.).
The Netserver is still fine and runs with 2 D6097A.

I've removed all memory, battery, and switched SW5 to ON in order to reset
settings but to no avail.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Little Golden Book That Never Made It: Whining, Kicking and
Crying to Get Your Way