Disassembling Notebook HD - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Disassembling Notebook HD - Hewlett Packard ; I have replaced the HD in my HP Pavilion notebook and would like to take the old drive apart for fun. Anyone know what size torx those screws take?...

  1. Disassembling Notebook HD

    I have replaced the HD in my HP Pavilion notebook and would like to take the
    old drive apart for fun.

    Anyone know what size torx those screws take?

  2. Re: Disassembling Notebook HD

    What model Pavilion and what model & brand harddrive; they vary
    between models and even within models.

    --
    Regards
    Blue

    Remove Z from email address to reply directly.

  3. Re: Disassembling Notebook HD

    "aussieblu" wrote in message
    > What model Pavilion and what model & brand harddrive; they vary
    > between models and even within models.
    >
    > --
    > Regards
    > Blue
    >
    > Remove Z from email address to reply directly.

    Model ZV5120us. Seagate HD. I replaced it with a Western Digital HD and they
    are identical as far as the screws holding the case together.

+ Reply to Thread