Hi,

I have a HP Omnibook XE2-DD laptop with BIOS version DD.M1.04

I searched many sites to find out what I want to achieve, but didn't find an
answer. I have all correct drivers loaded and the system works perfectly on Win
2K Pro. Now and then I play a game that has a 640x480 resolution. This
screen displays tiny in the centre of the screen. It's not a driver issue, cause
2K works perfectly well in 1024x768, but I want the image to stretch to full
size. Can this be done? I read on lot of forums that with some comps this is a
BIOS feat. but there is no such entry in my BIOS version... Can it be done at
all?

Thx in advance