AudioKey problems "Incorrect Format" - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on AudioKey problems "Incorrect Format" - Hewlett Packard ; Hi Anyone have any problems with their MP3 player AudioKey form Packard Bell? I can't get onto their website either. The on I have tells me its "incorrect format" I don't know what to do. Can anyone advise? I have ...

  1. AudioKey problems "Incorrect Format"

    Hi

    Anyone have any problems with their MP3 player AudioKey form Packard Bell?
    I can't get onto their website either.

    The on I have tells me its "incorrect format" I don't know what to do. Can
    anyone advise?

    I have tried to FAT and FAT32 it and still the same message is displayed.

    Thanks for any help

    Naveed

  2. Re: AudioKey problems

    I'm having that very same problem and have been trying for ages t
    sort it out with no success. I am looking for a solution at th
    moment. I will let you know if I find out, please let me know if yo
    do

  3. Re: AudioKey problems

    "caz" wrote in message
    news:S3crf.281155$6T2.111234@fe01.news.easynews.co m...
    > I'm having that very same problem and have been trying for ages to
    > sort it out with no success. I am looking for a solution at the
    > moment. I will let you know if I find out, please let me know if you
    > do!

    I found a format program on the CD and formatted it with a special program
    and it worked just like new.

    Let me know how you get on.

  4. Re: AudioKey problems

    Naveed wrote:
    > "caz" wrote in message
    > news:S3crf.281155$6T2.111234@fe01.news.easynews.co m...
    >> I'm having that very same problem and have been trying for ages to
    >> sort it out with no success. I am looking for a solution at the
    >> moment. I will let you know if I find out, please let me know if you
    >> do!

    > I found a format program on the CD and formatted it with a special
    > program and it worked just like new.
    >
    > Let me know how you get on.

    Can You tell me what's this program's name, please?
    I receive this message: "Error! Reformat media"
    Thanks

  5. Re: AudioKey problems

    angelillos wrote:
    > Naveed wrote:
    >
    >>"caz" wrote in message
    >>news:S3crf.281155$6T2.111234@fe01.news.easynews.co m...
    >>
    >>>I'm having that very same problem and have been trying for ages to
    >>>sort it out with no success. I am looking for a solution at the
    >>>moment. I will let you know if I find out, please let me know if you
    >>>do!

    >>I found a format program on the CD and formatted it with a special
    >>program and it worked just like new.
    >>
    >>Let me know how you get on.

    > Can You tell me what's this program's name, please?
    > I receive this message: "Error! Reformat media"
    > Thanks

    Tried Google? You could find this.

    http://service.packardbell.co.uk/ite...orm_audiokeyFM

    Packard Bell and Hewlett Packard are different companies.

    Anyway, the above link gets you to the site.

    Updating the FW will do a format.

+ Reply to Thread