I have ordered a new high capacity battery plus the hp all medi
cables ..... according to the local compaq service depot .... thi
should solve my problem ( they couldnt for some reason order me th
cables !!! even though they are hp cables ) the work-around fix was
something they didnt know before i told them ... glad to help wit
training of trained techs ...... maybe they will now be able t
differently advise the next unfortunate victim of underdesign. i
the future i will find someone to repair completely. New boards ar
readily available online ....for less than $100 ...but if they wil
break soon as well because of this design flaw .... what is the poin
?
question for i kenfixit ..... can the power socket on a new board b
made more substantial before installing a new board ?
....le