HP Pavilion zv 5000 Battery/AC cord problem - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP Pavilion zv 5000 Battery/AC cord problem - Hewlett Packard ; My HP zv5000 laptop continuously returns to "battery mode" even while the AC cord is attached and then I have to take the cord out and re insert it time after time after time. The battery also seems to run ...

  1. HP Pavilion zv 5000 Battery/AC cord problem

    My HP zv5000 laptop continuously returns to "battery mode" even while
    the AC cord is attached and then I have to take the cord out and re
    insert it time after time after time. The battery also seems to run
    down very fast. Any ideas?

    Gil Howard

  2. Re: HP Pavilion zv 5000 Battery/AC cord problem

    Gil

    Check the HP owners w/bad power jacks section locate
    here in HP. This is your issue and we got 10 of these in last wee
    alone, 4 more already this week. Good luck

+ Reply to Thread