Pavilion LCD blinks - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Pavilion LCD blinks - Hewlett Packard ; My 3 year old ze4560 pavilion lcd blinks. You can see the image move about four or 5 inches then returns to where it was. I plugged in an external moniter which worked fine. I can't afford a new laptop ...

  1. Pavilion LCD blinks

    My 3 year old ze4560 pavilion lcd blinks. You can see the image move
    about four or 5 inches then returns to where it was. I plugged in an
    external moniter which worked fine. I can't afford a new laptop right
    now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Pavilion LCD blinks

    Does this happen with movement of the laptop or just a random issue

  3. Re: Pavilion LCD blinks

    It has nothing to do with movement. It just blinks.

    Thanks

  4. Re: Pavilion LCD blinks

    Consistent or Random in timing? This matters...

  5. Re: Pavilion LCD blinks

    It blinks randomly.

  6. Re: Pavilion LCD blinks

    Just to let everyone know it was a maxed out cpu problem. I found i
    by looking at the task manager. I took down some processes that wer
    hogging memory and it stopped. It is still using to much memory
    Probably has a virus thanks to SBC DSL which is like an open door.
    switched to a cable modem with a router and have about 1% of th
    attempts on my firewall that I did with SBC. I am going to do
    reinstall of XP

    Thanks :

+ Reply to Thread