nc6000-8000: What is your miniPCI Wireless card? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on nc6000-8000: What is your miniPCI Wireless card? - Hewlett Packard ; It's me again, sorry. I have a Compaq NC8000 PF961AA laptop and needs to know which wireless card you have in your laptop so I could get the same card. Click the following link and select the Keyword "Wireless Interface": ...

  1. nc6000-8000: What is your miniPCI Wireless card?

    It's me again, sorry.

    I have a Compaq NC8000 PF961AA laptop and needs to know which wireless
    card you have in your laptop so I could get the same card.

    Click the following link and select the Keyword "Wireless Interface":
    http://h20141.www2.hp.com:80/hpparts...iteria=PF961AA

    As you can see, the part number look HP only related and they are not
    clear at all. It seems that I'm stuck with the "Mini PCI 802.11b/g
    wireless LAN (WLAN) card" since I don't want 11Mbps. It's not cheap at
    all.

    Thanks,
    Deko

  2. Re: nc6000-8000: What is your miniPCI Wireless card?

    "Deko" wrote in message
    news:5Grgf.11545$Os4.418090@wagner.videotron.net.. .
    > It's me again, sorry.
    >
    > I have a Compaq NC8000 PF961AA laptop and needs to know which wireless
    > card you have in your laptop so I could get the same card.
    >
    > Click the following link and select the Keyword "Wireless Interface":

    http://h20141.www2.hp.com:80/hpparts...iteria=PF961AA

    > As you can see, the part number look HP only related and they are not
    > clear at all. It seems that I'm stuck with the "Mini PCI 802.11b/g
    > wireless LAN (WLAN) card" since I don't want 11Mbps. It's not cheap at
    > all.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Deko

    Hi, you can get a HP W500 card, its a 54G...

    Cheers Dre

+ Reply to Thread