Is this the correct newsgroup to get some help for Pocket PC's? I
didn't see any other newsgroup that would handle it. Just in case it
is, I just bought a HP 3715 Pocket PC and whenever I try to set up
wireless to connect to my Dlink wireless router it will connect and then
just as fast, disconnect. The documentation that came with the item
doesn't discuss this problem. Is there anyone else with this item
having the same problem that solved it?

DLink DI-624 Wireless Extreme .g router capable of 108mps
SBC DSL Modem connected to the router
Alpha Shield firewall connected between modem and router
WEP is enabled although I go go WPA but some visitors don't have WPA

If this isn't the place, please redirect me. Thanks.