ze5185 does not turn on - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on ze5185 does not turn on - Hewlett Packard ; I just went to start my laptop. It is dead. It will not even start or boot. The yellow light flashes and the blue HD light simply flashs on then off. What could be the problem here? I thought it ...

  1. ze5185 does not turn on

    I just went to start my laptop. It is dead. It will not even start or
    boot.
    The yellow light flashes and the blue HD light simply flashs on then
    off.
    What could be the problem here?

    I thought it was the battery first but It isnt cuz it works just fine
    it is just when i go to turn the computer on the yellow (power) light
    blinks on and off and then the computer doesnt even turn on.
    someone please help me. Any ideas anyone?
    How can I get this fixed?
    --Mae--

  2. Re: ze5185 does not turn on

    Could be the adapter has failed. Or DC jack has bad solder joint, O
    worse.. Does the battery charge light come on when you plug it in

+ Reply to Thread