Hello,

I've acquired a Netserver LPr. I've also bought a Netraid 1 (Megaraid 428
OEM) which as I understand has been sold as additional feature.

I wonder how this big thingy gets installed: I do have the standard cable
(5183-6820). It was connected from the backplane to the onboard controller
and then to the termination board/external connector, so it seems, the
onboard controller isn't terminated.

Which end goes into the Netraid? Do I need another P/N?
I also wonder about the warning in the case that states that the server
won't boot unless the SCSI chain is connected to the onboard controller -
what about that?

TIA

That and the table. - Troi, "Star Trek: The Next Generation,
(The Emissary)"