Class action suit filed against HP for screen flicker - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Class action suit filed against HP for screen flicker - Hewlett Packard ; This might be useful for those of you interested in a class actio lawsuit. In 2003 a consumer filed suit against HP regarding th display blackout or flicker. The law firm invites others who have ha such problems to contact ...

  1. Class action suit filed against HP for screen flicker

    This might be useful for those of you interested in a class actio
    lawsuit. In 2003 a consumer filed suit against HP regarding th
    display blackout or flicker. The law firm invites others who have ha
    such problems to contact them. The attached link contains another lin
    to the law firm. From what I can read, it still seems to be active
    Good luck.

    http://www.infohq.com/Computer/compu...3.htm#confcahp

  2. Re: Class action suit filed against HP for screen flicker

    Class action lawsuits are most often settled to the benefit of the lawyers.
    Very few in the computer industry have resulted in significant awards to the
    plaintiffs... Ben Myers

    On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 21:31:00 GMT, no@spam.invalid (KansasUser) wrote:

    >This might be useful for those of you interested in a class action
    >lawsuit. In 2003 a consumer filed suit against HP regarding the
    >display blackout or flicker. The law firm invites others who have had
    >such problems to contact them. The attached link contains another link
    >to the law firm. From what I can read, it still seems to be active.
    >Good luck.
    >
    >http://www.infohq.com/Computer/compu....htm#confcahps

+ Reply to Thread