My name is Mark Brennan, I am a systems engineer with Fujitsu in
Ireland and I have a request I am looking for some help with.

My request is some what strange to say the least.

Since I joined Wang Computer in 1988 I have been collecting Product
Brochures on various computer systems it started of with Wang Vs server
systems.

For the last few years I have been trying to collect old
product/info/fact/marketing brochures on various computer systems with
very little luck, as in the future I hope to set-up a web site with
details and overviews of them. I have managed to collect some
information on,
DG/HP/Wang/Netframe/NCR/Tandem/DEC/Sequent/SGI/Siemens-Fujitsu/Pyramid/Apollo/Cray/KSR/Ncube/ICL/Compaq
etc, I was wondering whether or not you may have or know where I maybe
able to get my hands on any old product brochures/fact sheets etc on
any of the HP workstations/systems/servers, I know that my request is
at best strange but any help would be great.

Regard and thanks again markb.