Mike.. Were generally able to do most jacks on the easier models fo
89.00 plus return shipping. The HP ZD, ZX, And , ZV series are
little more complex however and were currently getting 169.00 fo
these models. Thanx to everyone for the positive responses to th
repairs. We cannot repair all issues but have built an excellen
custmer base and have had the same people returning as well a
refering us for the past 3 years as well. Good luck all and these ar
really not a bad machine theyre just a power hog as to be expected
(Adapter the size of a Brick and 120Watt to boot).. Take care All
And I hope people keep grouping together and posting in these forums
to give the manufacturers an honest opinion of the faults at hand wit
their products. (They seem unable to admit to these problems)
Ke