Dear Sir or Madam:

This is Kevin Zhou of AlfaTec. We are the telecom hardware production
company in China. We are also the member of Sino-German IT Cooperation.

We have designed and produced USB handsets and gateway for working with
Skype and other web phones. We are also doing VOIP product OEMs for
other telecom carriers. We also produce SIP Phones and voip gateway for
Chinese telecom carriers (www.chinatelecom.com.cn,
http://www.chinanetcom.com.cn).

We are looking for partners and agents to distribute our products in
the wider range, please contact us if you are interest in our products
and willing to establish service cooperation with AlfaTec.

Below are the some of features of the USB products are well received by
our customers.
You may visit http://www.alfatec.com.cn for more information.

USB Phone (with LCD) :A-200
This fully-featured USB VOIP Phone allows you to talk to friends or
colleagues just like a normal telephone. Used in conjunction with web
phone software (like skype), it offers you a complete free Internet
telephony solution. The AU100 features simple plug-and play
installation, integrated keypad, echo cancellation and noise reduction.

USB VOIP Phone Benefits include:
• USB 1.1 support
• LCD
• 16 bit sound card inside
• Superior sound quality (improved sound speaker)
• Turns your PC into a real Phone, talk to friends or colleagues just
like a normal phone
• SKYPE* ready – talk for free with other Skype users
• Easy to install USB plug-and-play technology
• Allows PC-to-PC and PC-to-phone operation
• Echo cancellation and noise reduction
• Supports Skype, NetMeeting, Messenger, Net2phone, Sjphone,
StanaPhone, X-Lite, MSN, MediaRing, and Dialpad
• Supports H.323, MGCP, SIP protocol
• Host powered – no external AC adapter required
• Full control and functionality over Skype software
• HID support
• Small and slender design - Reducing desk clutter
• Ring incoming call
• Adjustable volume for handset
• Enterprise class solutions at consumer prices
• Supports Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/XP. No driver needed for Win98
SE/Win ME/ Win 2000/Win XP/ Mac OS/Mac OS X
USB Skype Gateway:A-600
• Continue to make and receive regular calls as you normally do
• Make and receive Skype™ calls using your standard telephone
• Forward Skype calls to your mobile phone
• Make Skype calls from your mobile phone even when you are away
from your computer
• Switch between a Skype call and a regular phone call

AlfaTec USB phones are manufactured in a state of the art production
facility in our factories in Shenzhen under meticulous quality control.
Join us now, grow your business with us.

Best regards,
Kevin Zhou
International Channel Sales
AlfaTec Technology Co., Ltd. (A member of Sino-German IT Cooperation)
Email: Kevin@alfatec.com.cn
sales@alfatec.com.cn
http://www.alfatec.com.cn
(Website in Beijing China, mirror site in H.K)
http://www.sg-itc.com.cn
Tel: (86 10) 5166 2853, 51662855, 51662856
Fax: (86 10) 6508 1026
Skype: alfatec-kevin
Address: Beijing Office (Headquarter): Suite 904, E-Tower, No.12,
Guanghualu, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, P. R. China

Factory in Beijing: Address: 3C, Beijing Shi men economic development
zone, Men Tou Gou District, Beijing, P.R. China 100010
Factory in Shenzhen: Address: 3F, Area 2, Block1 Xili Pingshan
Honghualing Industrial Estate, Shenzhen .P.R.C Post code:518055
VOIP USB phone for Skype, Messenger, Net2phone, Sjphone, StanaPhone,
X-Lite, MSN, MediaRing, and Dialpad.
www.alfatec.com.cn Your VOIP Hardware Partner!

--
alfatec-kevin