Laptop battery - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Laptop battery - Hewlett Packard ; Does anyone know what the average (yes i realize it depends on use) life of a battery for an HP zv5000 laptop battery would be?...

  1. Laptop battery

    Does anyone know what the average (yes i realize it depends on use) life of
    a battery for an HP zv5000 laptop battery would be?

  2. Re: Laptop battery

    "James" wrote in message
    > Does anyone know what the average (yes i realize it depends on use) life

    of
    > a battery for an HP zv5000 laptop battery would be?

    I know mine sucks. Literally. 45-50 minutes maybe.

  3. Re: Laptop battery

    They arent very good when it comes to battery life.. (Power hogs the
    are).. Just keep it cool and be careful with the adapter plugin.

  4. Re: Laptop battery

    My battery can make it almost 45 seconds! HP has recalled some
    batteries, but not enough, obviously. The batteries get extremely hot
    and have a lifespan of a butterfly. Very discouraging. I have a ZV5200,
    and will not ever buy another HP laptop. Try
    http://bpr.hpordercenter.com/bpr/ to see if you can get yours replaced
    Good luck!

    James wrote:
    > Does anyone know what the average (yes i realize it depends on use) life of
    > a battery for an HP zv5000 laptop battery would be?

  5. Re: Laptop battery

    Many Compaq branded notebooks use the same batteries as HP branded notebooks.
    No surprise! HP seems to be using much of the same hardware design between the
    two brand names. Just change the plastic skins... Ben Myers

    On 11 Nov 2005 01:02:52 -0800, "Chip" wrote:

    >My battery can make it almost 45 seconds! HP has recalled some
    >batteries, but not enough, obviously. The batteries get extremely hot
    >and have a lifespan of a butterfly. Very discouraging. I have a ZV5200,
    >and will not ever buy another HP laptop. Try
    >http://bpr.hpordercenter.com/bpr/ to see if you can get yours replaced
    >Good luck!
    >
    >James wrote:
    >> Does anyone know what the average (yes i realize it depends on use) life of
    >> a battery for an HP zv5000 laptop battery would be?

+ Reply to Thread