I have peer-to-peer network - 4 PC connected SMC SMCBR14UP router. 3
WinXP boxes and one Win98SE, some PCs have multiboot with different
Linux distros. All have an internet access throuhgt the router. Now I
attached USB HP Officejet 5610 All-in-one printer to the router. I am
using a standard TCP/IP port to print. I have no problem to print on 3
PCs (include one with Win98), but one WinXP refuses to print. Before
printing it shows it will print on port IP_192.168.2.1 (default SMC
printer port) but when I open a printer spool, I see that port column
have spaces.
I deleted and recreated the port few times. Each time before printing
it shows it will print on 192... port, but againg - the print column on
the spool is empty. Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks,

Zalek