Hi,

Does anyoen know what (older) driver we can install for a HP LaserJet 2430t
printer?
The latest driver for this printer from HP causes problems when changing the
default Windows printer from within our own software. For as long as we
haven't solved our software problem, I would like to install a driver that
doesn't have this problem, but let's the printer function as good as
possible
I've tries the LaserJet 4 driver, but this driver doesnt select the correct
paper tray, and therefore causes irritation wiht the end-user.
Any help with a driver (or even better; a solution for our software problem)
would be greatly appreciated.