Re: Mouse still freezing up for no particular reason - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Mouse still freezing up for no particular reason - Hewlett Packard ; On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:56:25 -0700, Trax wrote: >If you ask about it you'll be told to install new drivers, you've got >malware, your mouse is dirty or buy a new one > Typical response by a script monkey, ...

  1. Re: Mouse still freezing up for no particular reason

    On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:56:25 -0700, Trax wrote:

    >If you ask about it you'll be told to install new drivers, you've got
    >malware, your mouse is dirty or buy a new one

    Typical response by a script monkey, just cluelessly following a printed or
    on-screen script. HP must have its share, too. So does Dell. So does Gateway.

    .... Ben Myers

  2. Re: Mouse still freezing up for no particular reason

    wrote in message
    > On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:56:25 -0700, Trax wrote:
    >
    >>If you ask about it you'll be told to install new drivers, you've got
    >>malware, your mouse is dirty or buy a new one
    >>

    > Typical response by a script monkey, just cluelessly following a printed
    > or
    > on-screen script. HP must have its share, too. So does Dell. So does
    > Gateway.
    >
    > ... Ben Myers

    Yep, some of the helpful and knowledgeable techs are outsourced in third
    world countries by big business and have never own a PC before in their
    life. And they are going to solve your problems LOL.

    In contrast, I have been building my own PCs since the late 80s yet here is
    this clueless guy telling me there is nothing wrong with my equipment.
    Pfft! Don't care to go down that road before. I have better luck with
    common sense and a hammer.

+ Reply to Thread