Wireless Mouse & keyboard - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Wireless Mouse & keyboard - Hewlett Packard ; About a month ago I got a spiffy new Pavilion a1123c which came with a wireless mouse and keyboard. I like the whole setup except that I have already had to replace the batteries in the mouse twice. (Luckily it ...

  1. Wireless Mouse & keyboard

    About a month ago I got a spiffy new Pavilion a1123c which came with a
    wireless mouse and keyboard. I like the whole setup except that I have
    already had to replace the batteries in the mouse twice. (Luckily it takes
    only two AA batteries and nothing more exotic.) Does anyone else have the
    wireless setup? Are you having any better luck with the batteries? I
    haven't had to replace the batteries in the keyboard yet.

  2. Re: Wireless Mouse & keyboard

    Annie Woughman wrote:

    > About a month ago I got a spiffy new Pavilion a1123c which came with a
    > wireless mouse and keyboard. I like the whole setup except that I have
    > already had to replace the batteries in the mouse twice. (Luckily it takes
    > only two AA batteries and nothing more exotic.) Does anyone else have the
    > wireless setup? Are you having any better luck with the batteries? I
    > haven't had to replace the batteries in the keyboard yet.

    I use the Logitech MX700 with mine. Comes with NiMH rechargeable AA's
    and a mouse cradle/recharger. I have used the same two NiMH batteries
    for over a year.

+ Reply to Thread