bootdisk for Suse - Help

This is a discussion on bootdisk for Suse - Help ; I have an older computer in which i am trying to install Suse, but that computer can not start from a cd, so what should i do now? I think i need a Suse bootdisk but can not find one ...

  1. bootdisk for Suse

    I have an older computer in which i am trying to install Suse, but that
    computer can not start from a cd, so what should i do now? I think i need a
    Suse bootdisk but can not find one on the internet.

  2. Re: bootdisk for Suse

    Gregory Elliott wrote:

    > I have an older computer in which i am trying to install Suse, but that
    > computer can not start from a cd, so what should i do now? I think i need a
    > Suse bootdisk but can not find one on the internet.

    .... it's on CD#1. or, go here:
    ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/9.1/boot/
    ..
    Everybody's %ucking seen it.
    Eric! I'm sorry, I can't help myself.
    That movie has warped my fragile little mind.

  3. Re: bootdisk for Suse

    Looking for a date/hookup/sex partner?
    http://accfq2.linksysnet.com:999/match/index2.htm

    ^^ Free dating services & Swingers Pages! ^^
    Need a Loan or a Credit Card? Our loan pages are the best
    http://accfq2.linksysnet.com:999/loan/index.htm

    100% Guaranteed Credit Cards and Loans, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BAD CREDIT!
    Also, Signature Cash advances, and debt consolidation! Check us out today.

    "Gregory Elliott" wrote in message
    > I have an older computer in which i am trying to install Suse, but that
    > computer can not start from a cd, so what should i do now? I think i need

    > Suse bootdisk but can not find one on the internet.

+ Reply to Thread