A7N8X-X Redhat 9 onboard NIC - Help

This is a discussion on A7N8X-X Redhat 9 onboard NIC - Help ; I have an Asus A7N8X-X motherboard and i just installed Redhat 9. I am trying to get the onboard ethernet card to work. I tried running the 'all-in-one' nforce/linux installer that came on my motherboard CD. It didnt seem to ...

  1. A7N8X-X Redhat 9 onboard NIC

    I have an Asus A7N8X-X motherboard and i just installed Redhat 9. I am
    trying to get the onboard ethernet card to work. I tried running the
    'all-in-one' nforce/linux installer that came on my motherboard CD. It didnt
    seem to work so i tried a newer version off the nvidia site (off other
    computer.) That didn't work either, and it wont let me try to reinstall or
    install an older version of the driver...I am very new to Linux, if anyone
    has this motherboard and has gotten the onboard ethernet to work, please
    help! If you can refer me to a forum that will be able to help me better,
    that would be good too.

    -Alex

  2. Re: A7N8X-X Redhat 9 onboard NIC

    Well I found a solution on linuxquestions.org -

    "Alex" wrote in message
    > I have an Asus A7N8X-X motherboard and i just installed Redhat 9. I am
    > trying to get the onboard ethernet card to work. I tried running the
    > 'all-in-one' nforce/linux installer that came on my motherboard CD. It

    didnt
    > seem to work so i tried a newer version off the nvidia site (off other
    > computer.) That didn't work either, and it wont let me try to reinstall or
    > install an older version of the driver...I am very new to Linux, if anyone
    > has this motherboard and has gotten the onboard ethernet to work, please
    > help! If you can refer me to a forum that will be able to help me better,
    > that would be good too.
    >
    > -Alex

  3. Re: A7N8X-X Redhat 9 onboard NIC

    Looking for a date/hookup/sex partner?
    http://accfq2.linksysnet.com:999/match/index2.htm

    ^^ Free dating services & Swingers Pages! ^^
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Need a Loan or a Credit Card? Our loan pages are the best
    http://accfq2.linksysnet.com:999/loan/index.htm

    100% Guaranteed Credit Cards and Loans, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BAD CREDIT!
    Also, Signature Cash advances, and debt consolidation! Check us out today.

    "Alex" wrote in message
    > I have an Asus A7N8X-X motherboard and i just installed Redhat 9. I am
    > trying to get the onboard ethernet card to work. I tried running the
    > 'all-in-one' nforce/linux installer that came on my motherboard CD. It

    didnt
    > seem to work so i tried a newer version off the nvidia site (off other
    > computer.) That didn't work either, and it wont let me try to reinstall or
    > install an older version of the driver...I am very new to Linux, if anyone
    > has this motherboard and has gotten the onboard ethernet to work, please
    > help! If you can refer me to a forum that will be able to help me better,
    > that would be good too.
    >
    > -Alex

+ Reply to Thread