Hi,

I used to work on unix, and now I am trying to make a project using
the same makefile but I am getting the following error:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lXm

The make file is pretty big so I wont copy all of it here but here is
part of it that might be causing the problem:

# System libraries used in this Makefile
#XLIBS=-L/usr/dt/lib -lXm -L/usr/openwin/lib -lXt -lX11
XLIBS=-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXm -L/usr/openwin/lib -lXt -lX11

SYSLIBS=-L/usr/lib -lsocket -lnsl -ldl -lelf -L/lib -lm -lintl

Please if anyone can help I will really really apreciate it....
any idea will be a big help

Thanks
Faith