Matrox G550 with DualHead under Fedora Core 2 - Help

This is a discussion on Matrox G550 with DualHead under Fedora Core 2 - Help ; Hi, I want to setup a G550 Matrox card under Fedora Core 2. How do I do that ??? Thanks. Steve....

  1. Matrox G550 with DualHead under Fedora Core 2

    Hi,

    I want to setup a G550 Matrox card under Fedora Core 2. How do I do
    that ???

    Thanks.

    Steve.

  2. Re: Matrox G550 with DualHead under Fedora Core 2

    Call up Matrox and ask them if they have the video drivers
    for Linux or Fedora.
    good luck
    Steve Houle wrote in message news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to setup a G550 Matrox card under Fedora Core 2. How do I do
    > that ???
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Steve.

  3. Re: Matrox G550 with DualHead under Fedora Core 2

    On 2004-07-14, Steve Houle wrote:

    > I want to setup a G550 Matrox card under Fedora Core 2. How do I do
    > that ???

    Get the driver and the Powerdesk utility from Matrox. Then read the
    Release Notes for instructions.

    --
    Juha Siltala
    http://www.edu.helsinki.fi/activity/people/jsiltala/