qmail question - Help

This is a discussion on qmail question - Help ; Hi all, First off, this group is my best guess for posting this question. If there is a more suitable one please let me know. I am running qmail, not sure of the version, I don't think it really matters ...

  1. qmail question

    Hi all,
    First off, this group is my best guess for posting this question. If there
    is a more suitable one please let me know.
    I am running qmail, not sure of the version, I don't think it really matters
    for my question.
    A little history. I did not install this at our company. A person that no
    longer works here did the install and in his leaving most of the knowledge
    left with him.
    So here goes.
    Being the person who checks the postmaster account I get a lot, I mean a lot
    of "bounce bounced" messages. Is there any way to stop these messages from
    happening.
    Thanks
    HM

  2. Re: qmail question

    On 13 Jul 2004 14:22:45 EDT, "Herman Munster"
    wrote:

    >Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    >Thanks
    >HM

    Try alt.comp.mail.qmail. HTH, HAND.

    --
    Joe Zeff
    The Guy With the Sideburns

  3. Re: qmail question

    It looks like my ISP doesn't carry that group.
    Thanks anyway.

    "Joe Zeff" wrote in message
    > On 13 Jul 2004 14:22:45 EDT, "Herman Munster"
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    > >Thanks
    > >HM

    > Try alt.comp.mail.qmail. HTH, HAND.
    >
    > --
    > Joe Zeff
    > The Guy With the Sideburns
    > The only problem with troubleshooting is that
    > trouble sometimes shoots back.
    > http://www.lasfs.org http://home.earthlink.net/~sidebrnz

+ Reply to Thread