trouble with qmail - Help

This is a discussion on trouble with qmail - Help ; I have had problems with my server linux red hat kernel 2.4.20, on which qmail is installed, after a sudden reboot of the due server to an I attach spam the system it jams with the screened following "YOUR SYSTEM ...

  1. trouble with qmail

    I have had problems with my server linux red hat kernel 2.4.20, on which
    qmail is installed, after a sudden reboot of the due server to an I attach
    spam the system it jams with the screened following "YOUR SYSTEM APPEARS TO
    HAVE SHUT DOWN UNCLEANLY PRESS Y TO FORCE File SYSTEM INTEGRITY CHECK /
    :23572/97344 FILES(4.7s% Not CONTIGUOUS), 58258/194544BLOCK
    Remounting root filesystem in read write fashions:
    Finding module dependencies [OK]
    CHECKING FILESYSTEM[OK]]
    Couldn't final matching filesystem LABEL = / USR"
    I have performed e2fsk on all the partitions and it doesn't have dat or any
    error.
    I have cancelled in the file fstab the line
    LABEL=/usr / usr ext3 default 1 2
    the system leaves again but qmail is not restarted
    what do I have to do for restarting all the services of qmail and
    qmailadmin??

  2. Re: trouble with qmail

    Looking for a date/hookup/sex partner?
    http://accfq2.linksysnet.com:999/match/index2.htm

    ^^ Free dating services & Swingers Pages! ^^
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Need a Loan or a Credit Card? Our loan pages are the best
    http://accfq2.linksysnet.com:999/loan/index.htm

    100% Guaranteed Credit Cards and Loans, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BAD CREDIT!
    Also, Signature Cash advances, and debt consolidation! Check us out today.

    Looking for adult Videos? DVDs? VHS? Toys? Look no further.
    http://shop.sex-superstore.com/cgi-s...ex.cgi?af=5971
    Guaranteed BEST price anywhere.. $9.99 XXX DVD Section! Free dildo with
    any order over $50! Check us out today!

    "mingo" wrote in message
    > I have had problems with my server linux red hat kernel 2.4.20, on which
    > qmail is installed, after a sudden reboot of the due server to an I attach
    > spam the system it jams with the screened following "YOUR SYSTEM APPEARS

    > HAVE SHUT DOWN UNCLEANLY PRESS Y TO FORCE File SYSTEM INTEGRITY CHECK /
    > :23572/97344 FILES(4.7s% Not CONTIGUOUS), 58258/194544BLOCK
    > Remounting root filesystem in read write fashions:
    > Finding module dependencies [OK]
    > CHECKING FILESYSTEM[OK]]
    > Couldn't final matching filesystem LABEL = / USR"
    > I have performed e2fsk on all the partitions and it doesn't have dat or

    any
    > error.
    > I have cancelled in the file fstab the line
    > LABEL=/usr / usr ext3 default 1 2
    > the system leaves again but qmail is not restarted
    > what do I have to do for restarting all the services of qmail and
    > qmailadmin??

+ Reply to Thread