Make proxy in Apache : mod_rewrite and mod_auth_ldap - Help

This is a discussion on Make proxy in Apache : mod_rewrite and mod_auth_ldap - Help ; Hello all, I have one model : 1) 1 server is LDAPServer : database server 2) 1 server is Apache : proxy server 3) 1 server run IIS : host website A Now I want EndUser( internet user ) browser ...

  1. Make proxy in Apache : mod_rewrite and mod_auth_ldap

    Hello all,
    I have one model :
    1) 1 server is LDAPServer : database server
    2) 1 server is Apache : proxy server
    3) 1 server run IIS : host website A
    Now I want EndUser( internet user ) browser website A over Apache
    server , it must authenticate over LDApserver. So i use Apache with
    mod_auth_ldap ,mod_rewrite,mod_cache,mod_proxy .

    This is configure with ALIAS to authenticate over LDAP:

    Alias /ldap2 "/home/nam/www/"

    Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch IncludesNoExec
    AllowOverride all
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName "GATE"
    AuthLDAPEnabled on
    AuthLDAPURL "ldap://172.30.10.25/o=cesti?cn"
    AuthLDAPAuthoritative on
    require valid-user

    It authenticate very good.Now I combine together with rewrite mod

    This is configure for rewrite over Virtualhost:

    ServerName 172.30.1.224
    DocumentRoot /opt/apache2/htdocs/
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://webnb.test.com.vn/ [L,P]

    Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch IncludesNoExec
    AllowOverride all
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName "GATE"
    AuthLDAPEnabled on
    AuthLDAPURL "ldap://172.30.10.25/o=cesti?cn"
    AuthLDAPAuthoritative on
    require valid-user
    #RewriteEngine On
    #RewriteRule ^/$ http://webnb.test.com.vn/ [R]

    Note: I must put authenticate inside because outside
    wrong.

    But it not authenticate .How to do it now !
    If anyone have met this problem .Please help me .
    Any solutions is Sincerely!
    Thank for reading and help !

  2. Re: Make proxy in Apache : mod_rewrite and mod_auth_ldap

    I still stuck with the second answer !
    Any help is respect !!!

  3. Re: Make proxy in Apache : mod_rewrite and mod_auth_ldap

    You've got to know that no one is going to help you when you're
    spamming the newsgroups. You're probably killfiled everywhere
    already. I'm about to tcan you myself, but I thought I'd mention it
    first, just in case you really are completely clueless.

    Mike-

    --
    If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.
    --

+ Reply to Thread