sound card doesn't work - Help

This is a discussion on sound card doesn't work - Help ; I use an Aztech 3328 snd card. RHL 9 says the card is not supported. My system is a pIII450 machine with 224MB ram.can i configure it someway? someone help me....

  1. sound card doesn't work

    I use an Aztech 3328 snd card. RHL 9 says the card is not supported.
    My system is a pIII450 machine with 224MB ram.can i configure it
    someway? someone help me.

  2. Re: sound card doesn't work

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 05:31:26 -0700, sanjoealex wrote:

    > I use an Aztech 3328 snd card. RHL 9 says the card is not supported. My
    > system is a pIII450 machine with 224MB ram.can i configure it someway?
    > someone help me.

    First use (from the console or xterm session) 'lspci -v' to gather the
    chipset information about your sound card. Then visit;

    (Sound card driver, configuration and setup)
    http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/

    (RPM's if you desire, you still need to edit /etc/modules.conf)
    http://shrike.freshrpms.net/

    --
    "In short, without this exclusive franchise, called the Windows API,
    we would have been dead a long time ago." M$ Senior VP Bob Muglia '96

  3. Re: sound card doesn't work

    Looking for a date/hookup/sex partner?
    http://accfq2.linksysnet.com:999/match/index2.htm

    ^^ Free dating services & Swingers Pages! ^^
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Need a Loan or a Credit Card? Our loan pages are the best
    http://accfq2.linksysnet.com:999/loan/index.htm

    100% Guaranteed Credit Cards and Loans, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BAD CREDIT!
    Also, Signature Cash advances, and debt consolidation! Check us out today.

    Looking for adult Videos? DVDs? VHS? Toys? Look no further.
    http://shop.sex-superstore.com/cgi-s...ex.cgi?af=5971
    Guaranteed BEST price anywhere.. $9.99 XXX DVD Section! Free dildo with
    any order over $50! Check us out today!

    "sanjoealex" wrote in message
    news:e6dd1311.0406300431.441e3c10@posting.google.c om...
    > I use an Aztech 3328 snd card. RHL 9 says the card is not supported.
    > My system is a pIII450 machine with 224MB ram.can i configure it
    > someway? someone help me.

+ Reply to Thread