Recently changed to linux - Help

This is a discussion on Recently changed to linux - Help ; I also moved the computer to anothjer part of the room and now the cord doesn't reach. Changing to Linux has obviously made my PC unbootable....

  1. Recently changed to linux

    I also moved the computer to anothjer part of the room and now the cord
    doesn't reach. Changing to Linux has obviously made my PC unbootable.

  2. Re: Recently changed to linux

    bean wrote:

    > I also moved the computer to anothjer part of the room and now the cord
    > doesn't reach. Changing to Linux has obviously made my PC unbootable.

    ..... ah, you changed to Linux - obviously, you were
    using a m$ OS, which made the cord shrink
    ..
    Don't be irreplaceable, if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.

  3. Re: Recently changed to linux

    bean wrote in message news:...
    > I also moved the computer to anothjer part of the room and now the cord
    > doesn't reach. Changing to Linux has obviously made my PC unbootable.

    See Agustin's linux manuals. Free linux manuals created for the newbie
    as well as the more advanced linux system administrator.

+ Reply to Thread