    From MAILER-DAEMON@localhost.localdomain Wed Jun 2 08:15:13 2004
    Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 08:15:13 -0700
    From: Mail Delivery Subsystem
    Subject: Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours
    Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (warning-timeout)

    This is a MIME-encapsulated message

    --i52FFCe4003230.1086189313/localhost.localdomain

    ** THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY **
    ** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE **

    The original message was received at Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:21:12 -0700
    from localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]

    451 hotmail.com: Name server timeout
    Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
    Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

    --i52FFCe4003230.1086189313/localhost.localdomain

    Reporting-MTA: dns; localhost.localdomain
    Arrival-Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:21:12 -0700

    Final-Recipient: RFC822; [e-mail address deleted}
    Action: delayed
    Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 08:15:13 -0700
    Will-Retry-Until: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 17:21:12 -0700

    --i52FFCe4003230.1086189313/localhost.localdomain

    Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:21:12 -0700
    From: David Smith
    To: Sapna Sharma [e-mail address deleted}
    Subject: Re: [Fwd: Dice JobAlert for Agent programming]