Hey,
I have a question that I'm hoping someone can help me with. Here's
the situation:
I have fiber hooked up at the house for internet, telephone, cable.
This is the first time that I've ever had broadband so I put a linux
firewall, (Fedora Core1 running shorewall), up. what I'm wanting to
do is be able to pop the email for 4 addresses from my isp and bring
them into my linux box to filter them through spamassassin. Then I
would like to be able to get them to the individual workstations in my
house through outlook from my linux box. Is there any way to do this?
I talked to a friend and he said that I couldn't do that with linux,
but if I were to put a windows server up there, I could manage it. I
don't know how he is proposing that I do this. and I don't really
care. I don't want to pay out the nose for an inferior os to use as
my server. I think that there's got to be some way to do this in
linux.
I have been using linux for some years now, but I just can't figure it
out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Wayne Reynolds