GAIM - MSN: "IO Error" - Help

This is a discussion on GAIM - MSN: "IO Error" - Help ; Hi, when I try to connect with Gaim v0.77 to MSN I just get the massage "xxx@xxx.xx has been disconnected, Malformed X-MSN-Messenger field" or " IO Error". Can that be the firewall?...

  1. GAIM - MSN: "IO Error"

    Hi,

    when I try to connect with Gaim v0.77 to MSN I just get the massage
    "xxx@xxx.xx has been disconnected, Malformed X-MSN-Messenger field" or
    " IO Error". Can that be the firewall?

  2. Re: GAIM - MSN: "IO Error"

    On 29 May 2004 08:50:52 -0700, hzu87@iname.com (mandavi) wrote:

    >when I try to connect with Gaim v0.77 to MSN I just get the massage
    >"xxx@xxx.xx has been disconnected, Malformed X-MSN-Messenger field" or
    >" IO Error". Can that be the firewall?

    Possible, I guess, but only for the second error. Your firewall
    doesn't add, subtract or alter messege fields.

    --
    Joe Zeff
    The Guy With the Sideburns