GAIM login MSN protocol help - Help

This is a discussion on GAIM login MSN protocol help - Help ; When I try to login to MSN with GAIM, all I get is the error message: *********@hotmail.com was unable to sign on: Protocol not supported can anyone help me please? Thanks....

  1. GAIM login MSN protocol help

    When I try to login to MSN with GAIM, all I get is the error message:
    *********@hotmail.com was unable
    to sign on: Protocol not supported
    can anyone help me please? Thanks.

  2. Re: GAIM login MSN protocol help

    steve wrote:

    > When I try to login to MSN with GAIM, all I get is the error message:
    > *********@hotmail.com was unable
    > to sign on: Protocol not supported
    > can anyone help me please? Thanks.

    .... yea, get the latest version
    ..
    "I bet the human brain is a kludge." - Marvin Minsky

  3. Re: GAIM login MSN protocol help

    On Thu, 27 May 2004 23:46:26 +0000, mjt wrote:

    > steve wrote:
    >
    >> When I try to login to MSN with GAIM, all I get is the error message:
    >> *********@hotmail.com was unable
    >> to sign on: Protocol not supported
    >> can anyone help me please? Thanks.

    > ... yea, get the latest version