[debian] [apt-get] Error getting package - Help

This is a discussion on [debian] [apt-get] Error getting package - Help ; Hello world I'm using Debian (unstable/testing) and I can get package with the apt-get upgrade. I taped apt-get update, but apt-get upgrade tells me 404 Not found i.e. unable to get package on http://ftp.fr.debian.org/ but I searched for the same ...

  1. [debian] [apt-get] Error getting package

    Hello world

    I'm using Debian (unstable/testing) and I can get package with the
    apt-get upgrade. I taped apt-get update, but apt-get upgrade tells me
    404 Not found i.e. unable to get package on http://ftp.fr.debian.org/
    but I searched for the same packages I want to upgrade and they are
    available on http://ftp.debian.org but not available on
    http://ftp.fr.debian.org. Is that normal ?

    Thanks to help me, and sorry for my English...

  2. Re: [debian] [apt-get] Error getting package

    claudio2k@caramail.com (FreeStyle) wrote in message news:...
    > Hello world
    >
    > I'm using Debian (unstable/testing) and I can get package with the

    ^^^^
    can't

    > apt-get upgrade. I taped apt-get update, but apt-get upgrade tells me
    > 404 Not found i.e. unable to get package on http://ftp.fr.debian.org/
    > but I searched for the same packages I want to upgrade and they are
    > available on http://ftp.debian.org but not available on
    > http://ftp.fr.debian.org. Is that normal ?
    >
    > Thanks to help me, and sorry for my English...

+ Reply to Thread