printer commands - Help

This is a discussion on printer commands - Help ; Hello groups can you tell me how to configure a printer in redhat linux8.0 and also the various printer commands that we give from the console or terminal,does they differ from various versions of redhat linux. bye....

  1. printer commands

    Hello groups can you tell me how to configure a printer in redhat
    linux8.0 and also the various printer commands that we give from the
    console or terminal,does they differ from various versions of redhat
    linux.
    bye.

  2. Re: printer commands

    Hi,

    you can use the following commands as root on the terminal,

    redhat-config-printer
    redhat-config-printer-gui
    redhat-config-printer-tui

    shibu