Ximian Evolution Smileys - Help

This is a discussion on Ximian Evolution Smileys - Help ; Hi Does anybody know if there is a way to add to the limited number of smileys included in Evolution. Trivial maybe, but I use them a lot & there isn't much of a selection. Thanks...

  1. Ximian Evolution Smileys

    Hi

    Does anybody know if there is a way to add to the limited number of
    smileys included in Evolution. Trivial maybe, but I use them a lot &
    there isn't much of a selection.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Ximian Evolution Smileys

    stuart@starwartz.freeserve.co.uk (Starwartz) wrote in message news:<4b92aea.0405130215.60c7eb8d@posting.google.com>...
    > Hi
    >
    > Does anybody know if there is a way to add to the limited number of
    > smileys included in Evolution. Trivial maybe, but I use them a lot &
    > there isn't much of a selection.

    I may tell you later when I start using Ximian Evolution following the
    launch of the free Ximian Connector for Microsoft (*spit*) Exchange
    ;-)

+ Reply to Thread