People I know the answer now!!!!

It was stupid of me of course!!!
In de windowsXP(Professional)-PC I am sharing a whole disk!!
I only want to mount(on linux) the map named Pictures(from the
WIndowsXP-PC).
This disk has the label name "Over(G):\" in windowsXP
so the path to the map I want, is seen from the network as
Over\Pictures
So the real answer was always there:

mount -t smbfs //192.168.99.100/Over/Pictures /mnt/share/

It then asked me for a password and I gave an enter (no password).
And it mounted!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

I really appreciated all your effort
for trying to help me!!

This is what the world is all about!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

BBB

"GVK" schreef in bericht
> -- wrote:
> > Sorry, may be you should use the options guest:
> > guest don't prompt for a password
> >
> > mount -t smbfs -o guest //PC/share /mnt/mountpoint
> >

> Well,
> # mount -t smbfs //PC/share /mnt/share
> Password:
> Anonymous login successful
>
> This should happen if your XP box allows all the users to access the

shared
> folders. Else, give user name with -o username= option and type enter when

it
> asks for a password, if it doesn't work, type space for password. If it

still