Need guidance on Mandrake install on unpartitioned drive - Help

This is a discussion on Need guidance on Mandrake install on unpartitioned drive - Help ; I have Mandrake 10 Community and am tying to install it on a brand new unpartitioned drive in a single drive system. Can someone please give me guidence on how to go about doing this. Thanks...

  1. Need guidance on Mandrake install on unpartitioned drive

    I have Mandrake 10 Community and am tying to install it on a brand
    new unpartitioned drive in a single drive system.

    Can someone please give me guidence on how to go about doing this.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Need guidance on Mandrake install on unpartitioned drive

    Hawkeye wrote:

    > I*have*Mandrake*10*Community*and*am*tying*to*insta ll*it*on*a*brand
    > new unpartitioned drive in a single drive system.
    > *
    > *Can*someone*please*give*me*guidence*on*how*to*go* about*doing*this.

    .... is the documentation provide at mandrake
    not sufficient enough?
    ..
    Test-tube babies shouldn't throw stones.

  3. Re: Need guidance on Mandrake install on unpartitioned drive

    1. Are trying from CD? If so insert CD2 and follow the instructions -
    let it automatically partition and format.

    2. From a boot floppy - I can't help its basically the same I understand.

+ Reply to Thread