Auto mount shared drive on WinXp machine for all users - Help

This is a discussion on Auto mount shared drive on WinXp machine for all users - Help ; How do I automount a shared NTFS drive located on a WinXP machine in a way that all users (of my choosing) on the Linux machine can use the mount? The flavor of linux is Slackware, version 9.1. Aaron...

  1. Auto mount shared drive on WinXp machine for all users

    How do I automount a shared NTFS drive located on a WinXP machine in a
    way that all users (of my choosing) on the Linux machine can use the
    mount? The flavor of linux is Slackware, version 9.1.

    Aaron

  2. Re: Auto mount shared drive on WinXp machine for all users

    --
    GnuPG: 0x149665D7

+ Reply to Thread