Re: Goat ****ing - Help

This is a discussion on Re: Goat ****ing - Help ; On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:57:22 GMT, deanmartin@wk.shawcable.net wrote: >Short avi clip of me ****ing a goat. Enjoy Please dont post things like this to Usenet groups of this nature from your next ISP. -- Joe Zeff The Guy With ...

  1. Re: Goat ****ing

    --
    Joe Zeff
    The Guy With the Sideburns

  2. Re: Goat ****ing

    Joe Zeff wrote:
    > On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:57:22 GMT, deanmartin@wk.shawcable.net wrote:
    >

    >>Short avi clip of me ****ing a goat. Enjoy

    > Please dont post things like this to Usenet groups of this nature from
    > your next ISP.

    I report every one of these pieces of junk to spamcop.net as well as the isp
    that they come from. If enough of us did this you would see a drop in their numbers.

    --
    Leo (Bing) Whiteway in Canada:
    A computer without Microsoft is like a chocolate cake without mustard.

+ Reply to Thread